- With the recent deaths of…several overweight young male (you know, my age) entertainers I once again attempted to talk to Smoochy about dropping some poundage. His answer: I bought more life insurance. Pray for us. Seriously.
- I only knew about P.atrice O’Neal’s comedy from stuff like VH1’s “Best of…” shows (don’t judge me!), but was watching some clips of his
last nightearly this morning when I should’ve been sleep. Dude was hilarious!!! RIP.
- Don’t forget book club discussion of “The Hunger Games” is next Monday, December 5. I read it over the course of two days, so even if you haven’t started – it’s not too late!
- I’ve seen two reports about the new face of hunger in America. Am I being too racially/economically sensitive if I point out that hunger has always been present in this wealthy country of ours, but only now that the faces are…paler and/or in different ZIP codes does it seem to warrant journalistic attention?
- I think there may be crack in those Chick-Fil-A chicken mini biscuits. Those things are damned delicious!
- I have a meeting this morning. Let’s hope history does not repeat itself.
- I was really pissed that no one made pound cake for Thanksgiving. Operation Buy A New Stove before Christmas is so on!
- I just realized that I get a “free” check this month. Guess I’ll be buying the aforementioned stove with it. And converting Lovegirl’s bed from toddler (shame!) to full-sized. I’m ready for her to stop using the guest room as her second bedroom/playroom.
- I started a pair of earrings last night. And by started I mean I took everything out of the packages. And realized the beads I bought are the wrong size for the hoops I bought. Back to Hobby Lobby I shall go. My projects always end up costing more money that I planned…
- Speaking of Hobby Lobby, I was in line behind the world’s least intelligent woman last night. Ma’am. It’s a 50% off sale. You don’t have to ask how much every.single.thing.is. It’s not like they were having a 67.37% off sale. Geez.
- Smoochy came home this morning before Lovegirl and I left. Yeah, that was me standing in the kitchen with Lovegirl behind my back and a butcher knife in my hand. Dude. I’ve asked you to call and make your impending presence known.
- Have y’all heard of a favorite things party? I so think I’m throwing one early next year. Everybody brings 3 of their favorite things – under $6 each – and everyone leaves with 3 things to try out. Fun!
- That damn meeting was 1.75 hours long. And now I’m angry.