It’s time for Christmas in blogland once again! In an effort to make things easier for the lovely lady who has pulled my name, here’s my wishlist. Please know that I’m thankful for whatever you send my way. I’m always happy to get mail that’s not a bill 🙂
What a Nerd
Wants Would Greatly Appreciate:
1. This purse. It’s only
$400 $398. Too much?
2. iTunes gift cards. You can never go wrong with the gift of music 🙂
3. Patterned socks. Knee socks are particularly lovely.
4. Thinner thighs. Oh wait, that’s on me. My bad.
5. Jewelry. But not bracelets. Apparently I have hands the size of lumberjacks and bracelets made for mere mortals don’t fit over my man hands. O_o.
6. I love to read. Barnes and Noble is a beautiful store.
7. Kid candy – Lemonheads, Mango licorice, Hot Tamales, Smarties. I’m nothing if not sophisticated.
8. A blank book. For my sermon notes.
Hope this helps!
What, dear reader, are you hoping Santa shimmies down the chimney and brings you??