- One of my work-friends says he won’t be able to talk to me anymore since I confessed that I don’t like most of Stevie Wonder’s music. My bad.
- Listening to R.ickey Smi.ley this morning reminded me I’m not a big Mary J B.lige fan either…
- I have a new admirer at work. He waits for me every morning so we can cross the street together. I need to start arriving 2 minutes earlier or later.
- Why do people always talk about tangled Christmas tree lights? Mine never tangle. Do yours?
- We’re going to be here for the entire Christmas break. I don’t think we’ve ever done this before – makes me want to cry.
- I bought a new iron. A Rowenta. Life.Changing. OMG!!!
- Did you watch last night’s RHOA? I fear I gave Sheree way more credit than I should have. She doesn’t seem like she has any common sense at all. None.
- And why did Khandi and that chick have toys spread all over the restaurant table?
- I think I’m going to stop cursing in 2012. I don’t curse a lot, but I’ve realized that my speech is definitely not always pleasing to God.
- I’m also trying to talk myself into not buying any nail polish in 2012. Giving up cursing might be easier.
- I found two dressers on Craigslist that I really want. But I’m kind of scared to go look at them.
- Lovegirl was at the gym day care and they were having a dance off. After playing J Biebs, S Gomez and whoever else is hot with the 6-12 crowd the lady asked what else they wanted to hear. LG requested the Red Hot Chili Peppers. That kid slays me.
- I made a yarn wreath. Not really crazy about it, but I made it, it took longer than I thought and there’s no way I wasn’t going to hang it on the front door. In real life my felt flowers are cranberry and deep green. And the ribbon matches. I think.
And here’s a gratuitous shot of my favorite child playing in the snow. Any by snow, I mean soap bubbles. We were at the Agriculture Museum’s Christmas Open House.
Anyhoo, that’s what’s shaking. What’s up in your corner of the world?