- Did y’all read about this judge and the email he sent because he is “anti-Obama?” SMH – the struggle is real.
- I think I wear my clothes too big. But I’m not comfortable wearing them too small. Which side do you err on?
- My beloved husband will be 40 next week. My plan – get a group of folks together at a restaurant and celebrate easy-peasy style. His plan? Have a cookout “or something” at the house. Sigh. Have I mentioned how much I don’t like “entertaining” people?
- I was thinking about doing a “no-buy” month this month (for me). I’m thinking I may just give myself $50 for the month instead.
- Do you think illegals are taking jobs from Americans? I live in a state where most people are easily identifiable as American and are either white or black. I’d love to hear what those of you in areas with more diverse populations think.
- Question – did you go to grad school – or undergrad for that matter – at a PWI? Did you find that you and your classmates segregated by race? My boss is really troubled that the black med students are segregating themselves, but I think it’s pretty much par for the course and doesn’t have anything to do with medical school per se. I told him the socialization in medical school looks a lot like socialization outside of medical school. Thoughts?
- If all goes well – and I expect that it will – LG will start karate lessons this weekend. Be afraid. Very afraid.
- My car acted a fool yesterday and got as close to running hot as it possibly could without actually doing so. Turns out I needed a new sensor and it hadn’t run hot at all. I am claiming two more years out of this car – please and thank you!
- What’s up for the weekend? I foresee a lot of cleaning and straightening up in my future. Boo!