- I may be the only black person in America who didn’t watch the interview with the Houston family last night. I don’t need to watch an interview to know how anyone feels about the loss of a loved one. I heard it was good though.
- But I did watch the foolishness that is RHOA. Cynthia’s mom and sister are horrible, horrible people. I understand being concerned about your daughter/sister’s choice of a husband (really, I do) but at the end of the day Cynthia is a grown woman who is happy with the choice she’s made. Move along.
- And why doesn’t Marlo have enough sense not to even bother lying about something she said and that was captured on tape?? Come on lady – you used the word that “starts with f and rhymes with maggot” quit fronting like you didn’t.
- Spent Sunday afternoon at a birthday party at Chuck E Cheese. As much as I loathe that place, it is always, always good for entertainment. From the women looking like they just left the club to the dudes there trying to find dates and everyone in between it really is quite hilarious.
- This week is Spring Break and one of the few times a year that I wish I was a stay-at-home or work-at-home mother. I really feel bad that my kiddo still has to get up at the crack of dawn so she can go to daycare. I can’t think of the last time she’s just slept in that she wasn’t sick. I think I’m taking Friday off so she can just chill.
- Smoochy took LG and my nieces to see The Lorax this weekend. Of course the girls came over and played for a few hours. I told one niece that she’d had enough juice, to drink water. She told me she didn’t drink tap water. Reason #45567 that I only mess with certain kids on a regular basis.
- I’m tired. In a few weeks I will appreciate the extra daylight that Daylight Saving Time brings. But right now? Not so much. I miss that extra hour.
- I’ve decided this is the week that whatever doesn’t fit in LG’s 7 or 8 toy boxes/ottomans is going to be thrown and/or given away. The amount of stuff that child has and that is strewn all over the house is embarrassing. We’re going to work on it a little each night until we come up with something that both of us can deal with. And by both of us, I totally mean me.
- I can’t remember if I’d ever mentioned that I was using and loving the My Fitness Pal app? Anyhoo, I thought I’d been tracking myself long enough and could use what I’d learned about my eating habits and give up the app. Not so much. I need to see what I’ve been consuming to stay on track. Back to the app I go.
- Anybody ever used the oil cleansing method on their face? My skin is very acne-prone and the only thing that clears it up totally is birth control pills or pregnancy. Neither of which interest me…so I’m giving this OCM a try and am hoping it’ll help balance out my skin. I’m using a mix of castor and jojoba oils. If some minor miracle occurs, I’ll let you know!
- I guess that’s it. Life’s been on a pretty even keel and though more drama would make for more interesting blog fodder, I’ll still with the calmness. 🙂
Have a great week!