- Do you match your socks to your shoes, your shirt, your pants? I had on a blue, yellow, white and fuchsia striped cardigan, a white tank, blue jeans and fuchsia loafers. What color socks “should” I have worn??
- I do not care for red velvet cake. I don’t understand the hype.
- This weekend we celebrated my birthday since Smoochy wasn’t home on Tuesday. He brought me a cheesecake and his feelings were so hurt when I told him I don’t like cheesecake. Yes, I bake them – because other people like them, not for my own personal consumption. Yet another dessert over which I do not understand the hype. Team pound cake!
- Smoochy told LG about this trip to Spain we are trying to make happen. Why, why, why??? Sir, you are not new to this parenting game – I don’t tell LG anything about going anywhere until the night before. At the earliest! While I appreciate all of her questions and concerns? I really was not trying to deal with this for the next 8 or 9 months. Grrrrrrr!
- In 79 days? I will be free to buy nail polish once again. Bwahahahahaha! I.Cant.Wait.
- Running makes me hungry and sleepy. Guess what I was before I started running? Hungry and sleepy. Why am I doing this again?!?
- Did I tell y’all that last Sunday when we were driving back from Arkansas my child said “Daddy, when we get to Louisiana will you pull over so I can get a scratch-off ticket?” Hold up. What in the world does this kid know about a scratch-off ticket and gambling? Maybe she is sneaking out of the house once I fall asleep at
98 every night.
- Tarjhay has sweaters for $15 this week. Have I mentioned how much I enjoy their cardigans? Well, I do. And I’m surely going to purchase one – and only one – after work today. Now, if we could get some consistently cool weather, it’ll be all to the good.
That’s it. What’s shaking?