Every November one of my Facebook friends posts something daily for which she is thankful. And while I won’t be doing that I know that it is a blessing to be able to stop and thank God for people and things in your life. So today, that’s what I’m doing with this short list that is by no means exhaustive.
I’m thankful for:
- My family. Always.
- Friends. I am blessed to have good people in my corner.
- God’s grace.
- Water. I love the stuff. So many people don’t have access to clean drinking water. I cannot imagine.
- The internet. A world of knowledge at my fingertips anytime, anywhere.
- Mirrors at the gym. I usually don’t look at myself when I exercise. Well, last week I did. While in my mind I was exercising hard and getting it in? The mirror did not in any way reflect that. I stepped it up a notch. I think…
- The ability to close my door at work. These folks crazy!
- My hair. I’m kind of in love with it right now.
- Grapeseed oil. The reason I’m loving my hair right now. Finally getting some moisture in these babies :)
- Scandal. Best show on TV, hands down.
- More hills than valleys.