ThinkI’m going to do a vision board for 2013. I’ve never done one before, but think it’ll be good for me. I set goals…and then forget all about them. A visual reminder will (hopefully) do me some good!
- LG told me that she’s glad she’s not a twin because her twin probably would’ve been “the good twin.” I don’t know where she gets this stuff. I assured her that she’s good – just hardheaded sometimes.
- Have I mentioned how much I love my husband? I really do. I think I’m ready for him to come off the road and be home more often.
- In 19 days? I’ll be able to buy nail polish again. While I don’t think I’ll buy at nearly the rate I did before this year’s polish-buying-ban, I do plan on buying this beautiful color ASAP!
- Had our office potluck today. One of the higher-ups joked about impending layoffs. I happen to know there are indeed layoffs around the corner, and I’m not sure how he fixed his mouth to joke about them…and this was after he told the only brown skinned man in the room “glad to see you in here – I saw you carrying a tray earlier and thought you might’ve been stealing something.” What.The.Hell.
- How long do y’all keep photo Christmas cards? I always feel bad about tossing them, so I wait until about February and then shred them.
- I thought today was Thursday and was hyped for S.candal. Talk about disappointed.
- Sometimes I think life would be better if we sold everything and went to live somewhere simpler, quieter and more peaceful. I wonder if that actually works out for people who do so?
- I haven’t eaten any meat for about 3 weeks. I’m running out of ideas for meals. I believe I’ve reached my soup/salad limit and am not in the mood for fish or beans. I don’t eat a lot of meat and am considering reducing the amount that I do eat even more. Guess I’ll do veggie plates all next week and see how I’m feeling after that. Wish I liked eggplant. People seem to do some pretty tasty things with it, but I find it disgusting.
- Tried this today. Worked with my parent’s address, not so much with mine – got close though 🙂 Thanks KRock!