- Please pray for my grandma. She had a “slight” heart attack last night. I’m not sure any heart attack is really slight, but at 92 years of age I’m positive it’s not. God’s will be done.
- People slay me talking about Nelson Mandela and his “terrorist” activities. Um, yeah. He didn’t want to live under a system of apartheid and contemplated using violence against people who ruled using all types of violence. That makes him a terrorist? Okay.
- Do you think tunic/leggings are appropriate for work? I don’t. But that’s what I have on. I bought this sweater dress last week. Wore it to church with tights yesterday, decided it was too short, so I threw it on with leggings today. Oh well. I’m comfortable as all get out and finally understand the allure of leggings. I kind of want to live in these things henceforth now and forever more.
- I think I’ve told y’all I’m horrible at staying mad. I really am. I want, no, I NEED to be mad at Smoochy right about now. But it takes too much energy and effort. So I’m not. I stay losing.
- I took LG to see The Nutcracker yesterday. She liked it. Well, except for the fact that it was too long and there was no talking. I’m pretty sure that’s the same complaint she has about school. I see a pattern….
- Are you done with your Christmas shopping? I’m not. Nor have I decorated a thing. Or thought about what we’ll have for dinner. Or figured out what to bring to our work potluck next week. Sigh.
- I’m taking a bit of a Twitter break. I was spending too much time on there and not enough on things that need more of my attention. I really miss it. I guess I’ll go back the week of Christmas. Shout out to TIH for checking in on me since I didn’t have enough sense to tell anyone I was taking a break and she was concerned about me. Thanks again ma’am!
- Do you like gift cards as gifts? I adore them – if I could request cash and or gift cards at all gift giving occasions I totally would. I am always surprised when I hear people talk about them with such disdain. Oh well, different strokes.
- I saw a little of the Kimye video this morning. Dumb. As. Hell.
That’s all I got – what’s crack a lacking?