15 years ago my Dad walked me down the aisle (okay, he walked me outside and down the patio)
We said I do.
And we have been since then!
- Smoochy is a blessing in my life and I am so proud and happy to share my life with him.
- I hope that God allows us many more happy anniversaries.
- I’m so glad I broke up with a loser-faced-loser (copyright Psonya) in June of ’93. Otherwise I would not have been at all receptive when “that big guy who plays football” slid me a note in Pharmacology class in August. Okay, so I wasn’t really all that receptive. But it all worked out 🙂
- I still can’t believe I married a football player (I did NOT date athletes) and moved to Mississippi.
- I am thankful to my parents for providing an awesome example of marriage.
- We are going to dinner this weekend (with LG) and out dancing next weekend (without LG) to celebrate. We don’t exchange gifts.
- It’s not always easy, but for us, it’s always been worth it.
- I think our first year of marriage was the hardest. Smoochy would probably say we haven’t had a hard year yet -_-
- He makes me smile. He makes me laugh – especially when he sings, he knows the lyrics to approximately zero songs. He’s such a sweet man. Don’t tell him I called him sweet. But he is.
- He is supportive, calm, and just an all around good guy.
Okay, I’m done.